.

quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Letra Gime All Your Luvin...

Give Me All Your Luvin' Madonna(feat. M.I.A., Nicki Minaj)

L-U-V, MadonnaY-O-U, you wannaI see you coming and I don't wanna know your nameL-U-V, MadonnaI see you coming and you're gonna have to change the gameY-O-U, you wannaWould you like to try?Give me a reason whyGive me all that you gotMaybe you'll do fineAs long as you don't lie to meAnd pretend to be what you're not
Don't play the stupid gameCause I'm different kind of girlEvery record sounds the sameYou've got to step into my worldGive me all your love and give me your loveGive me all your love todayGive me all your love and give me your loveLet's forget about timeAnd dance our lives away
L-U-V, MadonnaY-O-U, you wannaKeep trying don't give up, it's if you want it bad enoughL-U-V MadonnaIt's right in front of you, now tell me what you're thinking ofY-O-U, you wannaIn another place, at a different timeYou can be my lucky starWe can drink some wineBurgundy is fineLet's drink the bottle, every drop
Don't play the stupid gameCause I'm different kind of girlEvery record sounds the sameYou've got to step into my worldGive me all your love and give me your loveGive me all your love todayGive me all your love and give me your loveLet's forget about timeAnd dance our lives away
Give me all your loveGive me all your love, boyYou could be my boy, you could be my boy toyIn the nick of time, I can say a sicker rhymeCuz it's time for change, like a missile or a noiseI'm Roman, I'm Barbarian and I'm ConanYou was sleeping on me, you were dosingNow move, I'm going in
You have all the L-U-VI gave you everything you need (now, move)Now it's up to Y-O-UAre you the one, shall we proceed?
Licks, I'm so swag shitNo one will get you thisIt's supersonic, bionic, Uranian ...So, I wreck them off tricks, let's pay that it sticksI'mma say this once, yeah, I don't give a shit
Don't play the stupid gameCause I'm different kind of girlEvery record sounds the sameYou've got to step into my worldGive me all your love and give me your loveL-U-V, MadonnaGive me all your love and give me your loveY-O-U, you wannaGive me all your love and give me your loveGive me all your love todayGive me all your love and give me your loveLet's forget about timeAnd dance our lives away 
http://www.vagalume.com.br/madonna/give-me-all-your-luvin-feat-m-i-a-nicki-minaj-traducao.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Madonna Black Confessions
Madonna para a minha amiga Gabys Pictures, Images and Photos
madonna Pictures, Images and Photos

.

.

.

.

.

.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Atenção...

ESSE BLOG NÃO TEM FINS LUCRATIVOS,TUDO NELE POSTADO É RETIRADO DE OUTROS SITES E BLOGS.NÃO ME RESPONSBILIZO POR ATOS ILÍCITOSCOMETIDOS POR OUTROS USUÁRIOS E ME RESERVO NO DIREITO DE RESPONSABILIZAR INTEIRAMENTE OS MESMOS.TODOD ARQUIVO AQUI POSTADO TEM O CARÁTER INFORMATIVO E DEVE SER BAIXADO E EXCLUÍDO APÓS INSTALAÇÃO OU EXECUÇÃO.NUNCA DEVE SER COPIADO EM MÍDIAS VIRGINS TÃO POUCO COMERCIALIZADOS.AO BAIXAR UM ARQUIVO NESTE BLOG VOCÊ ESTÁ CIENTE E DE ACORDO COM O QUE FOI MENCIONADO ACIMA.

Arquivo do blog